dinsdag 13 maart 2018

THANKS SIMPLY ISN'T ENOUGH (1)

For this clean and simple thank you card, I used the Bits & Pieces stamp set from Concord & 9th.


I decided to use the three circle images. I stamped them repeatedly onto a piece of white cardstock. I used four Lawn Fawn inks for this: Manatee Ink, Ballet Slippers Ink, Forget-Me-Not Ink and Butter Ink.


I die cut the word Thanks from Ballet Slippers cardstock, with the Thanks Word from Paper Smooches. Onto a strip of Sticky Note cardstock, I stamped the rest of the sentiment, which comes from the Thank You Wishes stamp set by Mama Elephant.


I assembled the card and added the panel onto a piece of Sticky Note cardstock.

This card took me about 15 minutes to make.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten