dinsdag 27 maart 2018

HAVE A TOADALLY AWESOME BIRTHDAY (2)

For this birthday card, I used the Toadally Aweseom stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started on the scene. I die cut a piece of watercolor cardstock with the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. I ink blended this piece with Mermaid Lagoon ink. For the sky I decided to do something different. I used Picked Raspberry.


I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Frogs: YG11 - G21/ Y21 - Y38
Lilly pads: YG07 - G38
Cat tails: YG07 - G28/ E57 - E29
Lillies: RV10 - R83
Dragon flies: B12 - B14/ Y21 - Y38


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I took a speech bubble, from the Speech Bubbles die set, and stamped the sentiment onto it. I ink blended Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed and Wild Honey onto the speech bubble.

I stamped the little lines into the water with Merman Ink and Mermaid Ink. I also stamped the dotted flight lines with Manatee Ink.


I adhered the panel onto a Noble Fir cardbase.

I still have so many ideas for this stamp set!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten