maandag 5 maart 2018

HAPPPY EASTER (6)

For this Easter card, I used the Some Bunny stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the scene, I ink blended a background. I used Abandoned Coral and Ripe Persimmon Distress Ink for the sky. I die cut a hill, with the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders and ink blended it with Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Distress Ink. I heat embossed the sentiment, with white embossing powder from Ranger. For the sky, I also added some water drops and dabbed them off with a paper towel. Finally I die cut a cloud border, with the Puffy Cloud Borders.


I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunnies: C0 - C2/ C3 - C5/ RV10 - R83
Egg: B12 - B14/ Y00 - Y02
Flowers: B12 - B14/ Y21 - Y38/ R22 - R35


I fussy cut the images and started assembling the card. I added the panel onto a Narwhal cardbase and I also added some white highlights to the egg and dots the the bunny's cheeks and to the blue flowers.

Bunnies rule!!! I love how this card turned out.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten