dinsdag 27 maart 2018

HAPPY EASTER (10)

For this Easter card (probably the last one for this year) I used the new The Bunny's Hop stamp set from Mama Elephant.


I stamped the big bunny stamp onto a piece of watercolor cardstock. I wanted to color the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunnies: 091 - Light Grey/ 092 - Blue Gray/ 072 - Beige/ 090 - Grey/ 071 - Flesh Colors
Carrots: 070 - Orange/ 045 - Pale Green
Chicks: 052 - Bright Yellow/ 070 - Orange
Accessories: 022 - Carmine Red/ 042 - Turquoise Green/ 081 - Light Violet/ 050 - Yello/ 036 - Light Blue


I cut out the image and adhered it to a piece of Let's Polka in the Meadow pattern paper. The sentiment, from Happy Happy Happy Add-On, is stamped at the top of my card. I added the panel onto a Vanilla Malt cardbase.


I think I love this one even more than the cat version of this stamp!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten