dinsdag 13 maart 2018

HAPPY EASTER (7)

For this Easter card, I used the Chirpy Chirp Chirp stamp set, together with the Mini Picture Frames dies. Both from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting three of the frames. I used Sticky Note, Cilantro and Mermaid cardstock for this. For the insides, I used white cardstock. For the hooks, I used Narwhal cardstock.


I stamped the images, that will go inside of each frame. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Chicks: Y00 – Y02/ YR04 – YR07
Butterfly: YG41 – BG34
Backgrounds: YG06 – YG07/ B00 – B12/ Y13 – Y17


I added the frames onto a piece of Perfectly Plaid Spring paper and stamped the sentiment. I adhered the panel onto a Mermaid cardbase.

I really like how it turned out.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten