donderdag 22 maart 2018

HAPPY EASTER (9)

For this Easter card, I combined the Some Bunny stamp set with the Mini Picture Frames dies from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting the elements for the frame. I used Guava cardstock for the frame. I die cut it three times. I will add them together, to create some dimension without using foam tape. The inside of the frame I die cut from white cardstock. For the string, that holds up the frame, I used Narwhal cardstock. And for the bow on top, I used Ballet Slippers cardstock.


I stamped the eggs on the inside of the frame. I also stamped one of the bunnies. The paint brush is from the Chirpy Chirp Chirp set. I used Copic Markers to color all the images. Here are the colors I used:
Bunny: C3 - C5/ C0 - C2/ RV10 - R83
Eggs: RV10 - R83/ Y00 - Y02/ YG41 - BG34/ BV00 - BV02
Paint brush: W5 - W7/ C0/ E31 - E33/ YG41 - BG34


I fussy cut the bunny and paint brush images. I took a piece of Gotta Have Gingham patter paper and die cut it with the largest of the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I also die cut one from white cardstock. This piece I trimmed, to function as the floor portion of the card. I stamped the sentiment in Ballet Slippers Ink.

I assembled the card and added the panel onto a Guava cardbase, making it larger than the panel. I added some little white dots to the cheeks of the bunny.

I just love pastelle colors!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten