dinsdag 13 maart 2018

I ❤︎ MOO (1)

For this storybook type card, I used the Peekaboo Backdrop die together with the Hay There stamp set. Both from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut the Peekaboo Backdrop. The inside pieces I also die cut with the Stitched Hillside Borders. I used Distress Inks for the inside pieces. Mermaid Lagoon for the sky and Twisted Citron for the grassy hills.


I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Cow: W5 – W7/ E41 – E43/ RV10 – R83
Chicken: E31 – E33/ R29/ YR15
Chick: YR15/ Y17 – Y15
Pig: RV10 – R83/ W5 – W7
Sheep: C0 – C2/ E41 – E43/ W5 – W7
Goat: E57 – E29/ E41 – E43
Egg: C0 – C2
Fence: E33 – E31


I stamped the little speech bubble and added the sentiment to it. I assembled the card and added the panel onto a Cilantro cardbase.


I really love this Peekaboo Bakcdrop, it’s like a storybool. It’s such a fun way to create a card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten