maandag 12 maart 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOO (1)

I got another assignment. This was easier to design than the Harry Potter card. It had to be a birthday card for someone who loves animals. I decided to use the new Hay There stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I decided to use te Cloud Stencil from My Favorite Things. I used Salty Ocean Distress Ink to create the clouds. I also die cut a hill and grass, with the Stitched Hillside Borders and the Grassy Border. I used Twisted Citron for both these elements.


I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Barn: R14 - R29/ Y38 - Y17/ E29 - E57
Horse: E31 - E33/ E29 - E57/ E41 - E43
Cow: W5 - W7/ E41 - E43
Chicken: C0 - C2/ R17/ YR07
Chick: YR04/ Y00 - Y02
Pig: RV10 - R83/ W7
Fences: E41 - E43


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I adhered the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase and added some white highlights to the barn and the pig. I stamped the sentiment.


This card is just too cute! And the person asking for this card was really happy with it aas well!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten