dinsdag 27 maart 2018

FRIENDS MAKE EVERYTHING SO MUCH BETTER (1)

For this friendship card, I used the Little Bunny Agenda stamp set from Mama Elephant.


I started by die cutting the panel. I die cut two different sizes of squares, with the Outside In Stitched Square Stackables from Lawn Fawn. The insides I blended. For the smallest square, I took the Drifts & Hills stencil from MFT and blended with Twisted Citron. For the larger square, I used the Cloud stencil from MFT and this one I blended with Salty Ocean.


I stamped one of the bunnies from Little Bunny Agenda and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunny: E41 - 0
Clover: YG11 - G21


I fussy cut the images and started to assemble the card. I stamped the sentiment from Ella and Friends in Celery Stick Ink. I adhered the panel onto a Cilantro cardbase.

Still so many cards that I can make with this amazing new Mama Elephant set!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten