zaterdag 9 april 2016

WEEKLY WISH LIST (13)

Here is this week's wish list.

Stamps: Let's BBQ (Lawn Fawn)


This is perfect for father's day cards and more masculin cards. It's really hard to do that by the way, so this card would make it easier.

Dies: Scripty Friends (Lawn Fawn)


I like the scripty word dies from Lawn Fawn. I already have Scripty Congrats and Scripty For You. I like this Scripty Friends die, which is off course perfect for friendship cards.

Inks: Cranberry (Lawn Fawn)


I already have the Lobster and Wild Rose Inks from Lawn Fawn and I only need this tone of red. It's a more dark, deep, red. And red is my favorite color, so it's kind of essential in my collection.

Other: Melt-It Powder (Wow)


I saw someone use it on YouTube. You mix this with embossing powder, melt it with your heat tool and put it in a mold or create dots with it. You can make your own embellishments or enemal dots. It's so cool!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten