woensdag 6 april 2016

DREAM (2)

Today I wanted to create a card with the Dream mini stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I wanted a softer look on the card.


I started by stamping the largest feather with Versamark Ink. I heat embossed the images with Silver Embossing Powder from Ranger. When it cooled down, I used Distress Inks to watercolor the images. I used three colors for the feathers: Worn Lipstick, Wild Honey and Shaded Lilac. When they dried I did the background, but only a strip of it, with Salty Ocean Distress Ink.


I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black Ink. I adhered the panel to a white cardbase. I rounded off the top left and bottom right corner with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper and added some glitter with the Wink of Stella pen to the feathers. To finish the card I added some silver sequins.


It was a very quick card, but I think it’s pretty.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten