maandag 4 april 2016

I'M ROOTING FOR YOU (1)

Today I created another card with the Rooting For You stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I wanted to create my own background and the watering can image is perfect for that. I stamped the watering can repeatedly with different Lawn Fawn Inks. I used Sunflower, Fish Tank and Lobster.

I then stamped the carrot image three times. Because I created the carrot by using the stamp layering technique, I will show you which Inks I used:
Carrot: Carrot and Pumpkin Spice (both Lawn Fawn)
Leafs and veins: Green Room (My Favorite Things) and Noble Fir (Lawn Fawn)
Cheeks: Wild Rose


I fussy cut the carrots and added them to a piece of vellum that is slightly smaller then my background. I also added the sentiment. I first wanted to stamp on the vellum, but because it’s a slick surface it’s really hard to stamp on vellum. I stamped the sentiment on some kraft cardstock and added it to the vellum with foam tape. I adhered the vellum onto the background. The entire panel was adhered flat to a dark orange cardbase.


As a finishing touch I added some Wink of Stella clear glitter to the carrots.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten