woensdag 13 april 2016

THANKS (1)

Today I made a thank you card with the Summertime Charm stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I wanted to make a background with the solid flower stamp from the set. I stamped it repeatedly with different Lawn Fawn Inks. From top to bottom I used the following colors:
Butter, Sunflower, Carrot, Pumpkin Spice and Lobster.


I set my background aside and started with the images. I stamped the jar and the label with the word thanks. Inside the jar I stamped the open flower stamp repeatedly. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Lid: W2 – W5 – W7
Jar: BV000
Flowers: Y02 – Y08 – Y17/ YR17
Label: R14 – R17 – R22

I covered the glass part of the jar completely with Glossy Accents from Ranger, so it looks like actual glass. When it was completely dry, I added the label to it. I adhered the jar onto the stamped background with some foam tape and rounded off the bottom right corner with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. I adhered the entire panel onto some yellow cardstock that was bigger than the panel and also rounded the bottom right corner off. Finally I adhered everything to a red cardbase. Some Wink of Stella onto the label, and the card is done!


A simple summery thank you card!

I made this card for the Lawnscaping Challenge . Check it out!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Such a sweet little card with your jar of flowers! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such a lovely card design and a great take on our challenge too! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen