zondag 17 april 2016

SNAIL MAIL FOR YOU (1)

The Gleeful Gardens stamp set is perfect for creating scenes. And that’s exactly what I did. I made this card twice, for two of my friends.


I started by die cutting the background. I used the Double Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things. I cut it from light blue cardstock. Then I cut some hills, with my scissors, from some Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock. I used Distress Inks and my mini ink blending tool to color them. I used Old Paper and Mowed Lawn on the front hill and Mowed Lawn and Pine Needles for the back hill.


I stamped the images from the set. I stamped the two snails, the flower, the envelope and the grass. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Snails: Y38 – YR15 – YR68 – E08/ G21 – BG93 – BG96
Grass: YG11 – YG03 – G14
Envelopes: B23 – B93 – B95

I fussy cut all the images with my scissors (a lot of work) and assembled my card. I adhered the back hill flat onto the background and the front hill with foam tape. All the images were adhered flat, except for the images on top of the front hill. The tops of these images were adhered with foam tape as well. I added this all to some floral pattern paper from Echo Park and then onto a blue cardbase.


I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black Ink and added some Wink of Stella clear glitter to the envelope and flower.

I’m going to send these cards to two of my friends, just because I can!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten