zondag 3 april 2016

HAVE AN UPBEET DAY (2)

Well, spring is in the air. Time to get my veggies out. I made a fun card using the new Rooting For You stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by stamping the beet, radish (twice) and watering can. Because you have to use the stamp layering technique and multiple colors, I will show you the ink pads I used:
Beet: Fresh Lavender and Juice Box (both Lawn Fawn)
Cheeks on beet: Wild Rose (Lawn Fawn)
Radish: Lobster (Lawn Fawn)
Leafs and veins: Green Room (My Favorite Things) and Noble Fir (Lawn Fawn)
Watering can: Sunflower (Lawn Fawn)


For the background I die cut a piece of Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock with one of the rectangles from the My Favorite Things Double Stitched Rectangle STAX. I used Distress Inks to color the background, but only a part of it. I used Brushed Corduroy for the ground and Peacock Feathers for the sky. I wanted the colors to fade out in white towards the edges of the rectangle.


I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black Ink and the stream of water from the watering can with Fish Tank Ink from Lawn Fawn. I adhered the radishes, beet and watering can with foam tape. I added the panel to some pattern paper from Echo Park. The finished panel was adhered to some kraft cardstock. As a finishing touch I added some Wink of Stella clear glitter to the veggies and the watering can.

I think this will make anyone’s day!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

1 opmerking:

  1. Sizes of cardstock and patterned paper, please? I love your cards!
    A fan,
    Tina in California

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen