woensdag 6 september 2023

YOU'RE THE BERRIE BEST (5)

I'm on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog today with this cool encouragment card, using the Build-a-Drink and Build-a-Drink Cocktail Add-On die sets. I also used Berry Patch and Zesty Lemon die sets.



We have a color inspiration board this time, so I had to use these colors: raspberry, celery stick, No 2. Pencil, Sage Leaf and Juice Box.

For the purple, I used some Watercolor Wishes pattern paper. The other colors were added to the die cuts. I colored all the die cuts with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used;
Glasses: R35 - R37 - R39/ Y15 - Y17/ BG000 - B00
Lemons: Y15 - Y17
Strawberries: R35 - R37 - R39/ YG00 - YG03
Leaves: G82 - G85
Straws: YG00 - YG03
Pick: E31 - E33 - E35/ G82 - G85



I added a strip of Woodgrain cardstock to the bottom of the Watercolor Wishes paper. I assembled the cocktails and the fruits and added everything to the background. 

I stamped the sentiment and added highlights with a white gel pen. 



Make sure you visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for the challenge and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten