donderdag 21 september 2023

HOWL YOU DOIN? (1)

I created this friendship card with the Wild Wolves stamp set, Wolf Before 'N After stamp set, Spooky Forest Backdrop die set and Spooky Gate die set. 



For the sky I used Prize Ribbon and Broken China Distress Oxide Inks. I die cut a Simple Stitched Hillside Border from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended it with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink.

The Spooky Forest Backdrop was die cut from Black Licorice cardstock. For the gate (and other little elements on the scene) I used Pencil Eraser, Narwhal, Fog, Cilantro and Storm Cloud cardstock.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Wolves: W0 - W3/ W3 - W5 - W7/ E11 - E04
Rock: E41 - E43 - E44
Moon: YR21 - YR23
Birds V22 - V25/ YR21 - YR23



I die cut the stamped images. I decided to add a little speech bubble for the sentiment, since I don't have much space to stamo one. I added white highlights with a gel pen as a finishing touch. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten