woensdag 20 september 2023

BE GRATEFUL FOR THE LITTLE THINGS (1)

I created this thank you card, using the new Stitched Pumpkins die set and Stitched Gourds die set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I used a piece of Favorite Flannel paper. I added a strip of Woodgrain cardstock to the bottom as well. 

I die cut all the elements and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here is a list of all the colors I used;
Pumpkins + gourds: Y17 - YR16/ G82 - G85/ E41 - E43 - E44/ E33 - E35/ YR16 - YR07 - R08
Corn: YG00 - YG03/ Y15 - Y17



I assembled the card. I used Pumpkin Spice ink for the sentiment. It's a really simple design, I just loved coloring these die cuts. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten