zaterdag 30 september 2023

SEASON'S TWEETINGS (1)

Well, almost October. I'm so ready for colder weather, which is somehow not happening here in The Netherlands yet. I created this Christmas card with the Winter Birds stamp set and the Build-a-Birdhouse die set (with its add-on). All products are from Lawn Fawn. 



For the sky, I wanted a crisp blue snowy sky. I ink blended with Blueprint Sketch and Broken China Distress Oxide Inks. When it was dry, I added snowflakes with the Snowflake Background Stencils and Yeti Ink. I also added splatted with some white paint. 

I die cut the snowy hill from Sparkle cardstock using the Stitched Hillside Borders dies. Probably my most used die set ever. 



The elements for the birdhouse were die cut from the following cardstocks: Woodgrain, Sparkle, Chili Pepper, Chocolate Bar, Rainforest and Black Licorice. 

I stamped the images from Winter Birds and colored them (and the die cut string of lights) with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors: 
Lights: Y15 - Y17 - YR16
Birds: R27 - R59/ Y17 - YR16/ W5 - W7
Chicks: Y17 - YR16/ E74 - E79
Scarfs: BG15 - BG18



I die cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto a banner which was die cut from Chili Pepper cardstock. I added highlights to the images as a finishing touch. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten