maandag 4 september 2023

GIFT TAGS (7)

On the Lawn Fawnatics Blog is a new challenge live. And it's a color inspiration board. The colors are celery stick, raspberry, sage leaf, no. 2 pencil and juice box. The image you can be inspired by is a leaf image in these colors. I was inspired by both while creating these simple gift tags.



I used the Scalloped Circle Gift Tag die set. I die cut the base from Raspberry cardstock. The circle was die cut from Vanilla Malt cardstock.

I wanted to stamp some fall leaves onto the Vanilla Malt circle, in Celery Stick, Sage Leaf, Juice Box and No. 2 Pencil inks. Because I don't have the Raspberry ink, I used this color for the base cardstock of the tags. 



The leaves I stamped are from the Jump for Joy stamp set and I stamped a cute little pattern. I assembed the tags and used some twine. On the back of the tag, I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. 

Make sure to visit our challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for inspiration and JOIN US!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten