zondag 24 september 2023

IT'S YOUR DAY, ENJOY IT TO THE FULLEST (1)

Today I created a wolf-themed birthday card, that I ended up being super happy with. I used the Wild Wolves stamp set and the Wolf Before 'n Afters stamp set, all from Lawn Fawn. 



I used some purples Distress Oxide Ink colors for th sky: Milled Lavender, Shaded Lilac and Villainous Potion. I die cut two hill using the Stitched Hillside Borders and Cilantro cardstock. I ink blended the tops of these hills with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink. 



I stamped the images (also used some little images from You Goat This) and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used;
Wolves: W0 - W3/ W3 - W5 - W7/ E11/ E04
Trees: E31 - E33 - E35
Rocks: E41 - E43 - E44
Grass; YG06 - G07/ G28
Bird: C3 - C5 - C7/ YR21 - YR23
Moon: YR21 - YR23



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment on the front hill. As a finishing touch, I added some white highlights with a gel pen to the imges. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten