vrijdag 22 september 2023

THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS (2)

I created this Christmas card with the Winter Birds and Winter Birds Add-On stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the sky, I used Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide and a cloud stencil.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors:
Birds: E31 - E33 - E35/ E41 - E43/ YR21 - YR23
Birdhouse: R08 - R27/ YG00 - YG03
Pinecones + nest: E74 - E79
Branches: E55 - E57
Scarfs: R08 - R27/ YG00 - YG03



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I used a gel pen to add white highlights to the images. For the sentiment I took some Celery Stick Ink. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten