zondag 17 september 2023

HAPPY HALLOWEEN (19)

Today my card is featured on the Lawn Fawn blog and I decided to use their new Halloween die: Spooky Forest Backdrop. I love this die, it's so easy to create a cool scene with this die set. And Halloween/ fall cards are probably my favorite to create.



For the sky I used some purple Distress Oxide Inks: Shaded Lilac and Villainous Potion. 

I die cut the Spooky Forest Backdrop from Woodgrain cardstock. I also die cut a Grassy Border from Cilantro Cardstock. I ink blended the grass with Lucky Clover Distress Ink. 



The rest of the elements were all die cut from white cardstock. I wanted to color them with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Moon: Y15 - Y17
Owl: W7/ E71 - E74 - E79/ Y15 - Y17
Tombstones: C0 - C2 - C3/ C3 - C5 - C7
Rocks: W3 - W5 - W7
Grass; YG06 - G07
Ghosts: W0 - W2/ W7



I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment in the middle of the background, using white embossing powder. I assembled the card and used a white gel pen to add some highlights here and there. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten