zondag 9 januari 2022

YOU ARE STINKIN' SWEET (1)

My favorite and most used set from Lawn Fawn's latest release is definitely this Scent with Love stamp set. Today I'm using is for another love themed card in this picnic scene. 



For the sky, I used one of my new favorite Distress Oxide Ink combinations: Speckled Egg and Faded Jeans. I added water drops to it and dried them with a paper towel.



I die cut two grassy borders, using the Grassy Hillside Borders and Cilantro cardstock. I ink blended the tops of the grass blades with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.



I stamped the images. I also used images from Crazy Antics and All the Clouds. I used Copic Markers and here is a list of all the colors:
Skunks: W3 - W5 - W7/ E00 - E11/ E04
Basket: E41 - E43 - E44
Flowers: E41 - E43 - E44/ R46 - R59/ R81 - R83 - R85/ G43- G46
Plaid: R46 - R59/ R81 - R83 - R85
Heart shaped box: R46 - R59/ R81 - R83 - R85
Cupcake: R46 - R59/ E57 - E29/ R81 - R83 - R85
Strawberry: R46 - R59/ E57 - E29



I die cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added "movement lines" to the jumping skunk. I also added some highlights to the images, using a white gel pen. 

You can understand why I have used this set so many times already, right?

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten