vrijdag 14 januari 2022

THIS CARD IS SCENT WITH LOVE, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY (1)

Another Valentine's Day card made with the Scent with Love stamp set from Lawn Fawn.



I masked off the bottom of the card with masking tape. I ink blended with Spun Sugar Oxide Ink. I added some hearts, using the Lots of Hearts Background Stencils and Worn Lipstick Oxide Ink.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers:
Skunks: W3 - W5 - W7/ E04 - E11/ E00 - E000
Banners: W3 - W5 - W7/ R46 - R59/ R01 - R32 - R35
Scent: E41 - E43



I die cut everything and added them to the background. I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black Ink and Worn Lipstick Oxide Ink.

As a finishing touch I added highlights to the banners. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten