zaterdag 8 januari 2022

XOXO (1)

I created this love themed/ Valentine's Day card (it could also be a friendship card or envouragement card) with the Toucan Do It stamp set. I also used the Giant XOXO die. All from Lawn Fawn.



For the background I used the Lots of Hearts Background Stencil. I ink blended with Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Oxide Inks.

I die cut a frame from Cilantro cardstock, using the Stitched Scalloped Rectangel Frames. I ink blended the edges of the frame with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.



The Giant XOXO die was die cut from Sticky Note cardstock. I wanted an ombre look so I used Fossilized Amber and Spiced Marmalade Oxide Ink for blending.

I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the color I used;
Toucan: W3 - W5 - W7/ E000 - E00/ YR16 - YR06/ Y15 - Y17
Leaves: YG00 - YG03 - YG07
Butterflies: YR16 - YR06/ Y15 - Y17
Lizard: YG00 - YG03 - YG07/ Y15 - Y17



I die cut the images and assembled the card. For highlights on the images, I used a white gel pen. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten