zondag 23 januari 2022

DONUT YOU KNOW YOU'RE THE SWEETEST FRIEND (1)

I was in the mood for some sweets. One of my favorite food-themed Lawn Fawn sets and one I haven't used in a while: Sweet Friends.



I took some Watercolor Wishes paper for the background. At the bottom I added a strip of Speckled Eggshell cardstock. I stamped the sentiment onto it, using Versafine Onyx Black Ink and Bubblegum Ink.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here is a list of all the colors I used:
Froyo: E53 - E55 - E57/ E4 - E43/ R01 - R32/ R05 - R27
Cupcake: E53 - E55 - E57/ R01 - R32
S'More: E53 - E55 - E57/ E4 - E43/ W0 - W3
Flan: E53 - E55 - E57/ R05 - R27
Donut: E53 - E55 - E57/ R05 - R27



I die cut all the images and added them to my background. I used a white gel pen to add some highlights to the images. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten