maandag 3 januari 2022

JUST A LITTLE NOTE TO SAY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU (1)

The first Lawn Fawnatics challenge of the new year: "Let's Celebrate". All things you can celebrate. I created this birthday card with the Critter Concert stamp set.



For the background I used a piece of Watercolor Wishes Rainbow paper. I added grass from Cilantro cardstock, using the Grassy Border die. I ink blended with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.

The Giant Happy Birthday to You die was die cut three times: from Sticky Note cardstock, Vellum and Storm Cloud cardstock. I layered them together to create dimension. 



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers:
Racoon: W5 - W7/ W3 - W5/ W0 - W3/ YR21 - YR23
Bear: E00 - E11/ E57 - E29/ E53 - E55/ YR21 - YR23
Owl: W0 - W3/ E00 - E11/ E57 - E29/ Y15 - Y17
Bird: E41 - E43 - E44/ R59 - R46/ E53 - E55/ Y15 - Y17
Music stand: R46 - R59/ E57 - E29/ E53 - E55



I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I added another sentiment on the top of the die cut one. 

Go and visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for inspiration and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten