zondag 9 januari 2022

HOORAY, CAN'T WAIT TO HUG YOU (1)

I have had the Happy Hugs stamp set from Lawn Fawn for a while now, but I think I only used it once. So, time to create something with it again. I made this happy birthday card with it.



I trimmed a square background. I ink blended confetti onto the background using the Confetti Stencils. I used six different Distress Oxide Inks: Shaded Lilac, Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, Broken China, Candied Apple and Twisted Citron. 

I matted this background onto a Chili Peppers cardbase. 

I die cut the word Hooray with Oliver's Stitched ABCs die set. I used Lawn Fawn cardstocks for thi: Sunflower, Peacock, Chili pepper, Cilantro, Fake Tan and Sugarplum. 



I stamped the images. I also used the banner from Virtual Friends Add-On and the hat from party Animal. Here are all the Copic Markers I used:
Fox: E31 - E33 - E35/ E000 - E00
Bunny: W0 - W3 - W5/ E00 - E11
Banner + party hat: R05 - R46/ Y15 - Y17/ Y00 - Y13/ BG53 - BG57/ B60 - B63 - B66



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I decided I wanted to add a sentiment. I stamped and heat embossed this onto a strip of Black Licorice cardstock, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten