donderdag 13 januari 2022

I LIKE YOU (A LOTL) (3)

I created this love-themed card with the I Like You (a Lotl) stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I used Speckled Egg Distress Oxide Ink for blending. I added some hearts on top, with Broken China Oxide Ink and the Lots of Hearts Background Stencils. I only used one of the stencils. When the background was dry, I used the Rays Layering stencil from Tim Holtz and Yeti Ink, to add rays coming from the sky shining into the water.

I trimmed a piece of Kraft cardstock and added dark brown splatter to it, using watercolors from Winsor & Newton. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. I also used images from You are Sublime. Here are the colors I used:
Axolotl: R01 - R32
Plants: R46 - R59/ B24 - B26/ B00 - B12
Hearts: R46 - R56
Rocks: W3 - W5 - W7



I die cut of fussy cut the images. I die cut the words 'a lotl' from Pencil Eraser cardstock, using Oliver's Stitched ABCs. I ink blended these letters with Aged Mahogany Oxide Inks.

The first part of the sentiment was stamped and heat embossed with white embossing powder, onto a strip of Black Licorice cardstock.

I assembled the card and added highlights with a white gel pen. I'm extremely happy with this card. I just love axolotls. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten