zondag 2 januari 2022

SCOOTIN' BY TO SAY... HAVE A HAPPY DAY! (2)

For this birthday card, I used the Scootin' By stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I used Watercolor Wishes Rainbow paper. Perfect for a blue sky. I took some Kraft cardstock and die cut it with the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. I added some dark brown splatter to the hill, using some watercolors from Winsor & Newton. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Scooters + balloons + party hats: R32 - R35/ BG53 - BG57/ YG00 - YG03
Mouse: W0 - W3 - W5/ E000 - E00/ E04
Bunny: E41 - E43 - E44/ E000 - E00/ E05
Fox: E31 - E33 - E35/ E000 - E00
Horn: BG53 - BG57/ YG00 - YG03



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and used a white gel pen to add highlights to the images. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten