maandag 16 september 2019

WISHING YOU HAPPINESS (5)

I created this new home card. And the perfect new die set for this is the Build-a-House die set from Lawn Fawn. I combined it with one of the images from Tree Before 'n After.


I die cut all the elements for the house. I only used Lawn Fawn cardstock for this. I used Rainforest cardstock, Chili Pepper cardstock, Sticky Note cardstock, Apricot cardstock, Kraft cardstock and Mermaid cardstock. I assembled the house and added some shine marks to the windows with a white gelly roll pen.

For the scene, I started on ink blending the background. I used just Salty Ocean, for a simple inked sky. I left it white towards the bottom.


I die cut a hill, using the Simpe Stiched Hillside Borders and some Kraft cardstock. I also die cut some clouds, from the Foursquare Backdrop: Portrait die set.

I assembled the card and stamped the sentiment in Noble Fir Ink. I added the panel onto a Kraft carbase. As a finishing touch, I added a doorknob with some Nuvo Crystal Drops, in the color Buttermilk.


This Build-a-House die set (and all it's add-on sets) is one of my favorite sets of this year. Maybe even ever!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten