maandag 9 september 2019

I PREDICT YOUR DAY WILL BE FILLED WITH SMILES (1)

I created this simple birthday card with the Fortune Teller Tabby stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut a panel with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables and ink blended it with Squuezed Lemonade and Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Inks. I added splatter with the last color as well.

For the ground, I used some Knock On Wood paper.


I stamped the image and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Cat: YR21 - Y38/ BG15 - BG49
Table: Y06 - Y15/ V01 - V12
Glass ball: BG15 - BG49/ B000 - B00


I die cut the image and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Sugarplum Ink.

I added some highlights with a wite gelly roll pen. And I adhered the panel on a piece of Spiffy Speckles paper.

This card was super simple to make.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten