zondag 15 september 2019

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY (4)

For this fall themed birthday card I used the Jump For Joy stamp set together with the Build-a-House die set. All from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I used Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. I die cut all the scene and house elements from Lawn Fawn cardstocks and ink blended all the pieces with Distress Inks. Here are the combinations I used:
Chocolate Bar cardstock + Ground Espresso Distress Ink
Vanilla Malt cardstock + Worn Lipstick Distress Ink
Sticky Note cardstock + Fossilized Amber Distress Ink
Fake Tan cardstock + Carved Pumpkin Distress Ink
Apricot cardstock + Tattered Rose Distress Ink
Guava cardstock + Candied Apple Distress Ink
Paper Bag cardstock + Ground Espresso Distress Ink


I also used some vellum for the windows, which I colored with a Y08 Copic Markers. And a little Sparkle Cardstock for the bow on the wreath.


I stamped the iamges from Jump for Joy and colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Leaves: YR21 - Y38/ R22 - R35/ Y21 - Y26
Owl: W0 - W3 - W5 - W7
Hedgehog: E00 - E11/ E53 - E55 - E57
Rake: W0 - W3/ E31 - E33 - E35


I fussy cut the iamges and assembled all the elements. I adhered it all to the blended background and added the panel onto a Fake Tan cardbase.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten