maandag 23 september 2019

HAVE A FABOOLOUS DAY (1)

For this Halloween card, I used the Buil-a-House die set, with the Halloween Add-On as well. Dies are from Lawn Fawn.


I started on the background, which was ink blended with two Distress Oxide Inks. I used Squeezed Lemonade and Spiced Marmalade. I added some splatter, with Black Soot Distress Ink.

For the house, I used a limited amount of colors. I used Lawn Fawn cardstocks: Apricot, Narwhal, Black Licorice and Kraft. The Narwhal pieces were ink blended with Hickory Smoke Distress Ink and the Kraft pieces with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. For the insides of the windows and door, I used the same colors as the background.


I die cut two grass borders, using the Grassy Border die. I ink blended it with Twisted Citron Oxide Ink and Lucky Cover Distress Ink. I also stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto one of the borders, using white embossing posder from Lawn Fawn.


I assembled the house and added everything to the background. I added some sparkle to the bats, using a Clear Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir.

I really enjoy creating these houses, for so many different type of cards.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten