zondag 22 september 2019

HAPPY HALLOWEEN (12)

For this pull tab Halloween card, I used the Happy Harvest stamp set together with the Hoppy Easter stamp set. I used the Let's Toast Pull Tab Add-On die for the interactive element.


For the background, I used two Distress Ink colors: Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover. I also used it on the Grassy Border. I added some water drops to the background, which I dabbed off with a dry cloth.

I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment on the border, with Lawn Fawn white embossing powder.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunny: W0 - W2 - W3/ RV10 - 0
Pumpkins: YR21 - Y38 - YR68/ G43 - G46/ E41 - E43/ E71 - E79
Birds: W5 - W7/ YR21 - Y38
With hat: V01 - V12 - V04/ YR21 - Y38 - YR68/ W5 - W7


I fussy cut the images. I assembled the pull tab element and added all the images and border. The pull tab elements were also ink blended with Lucky Clover and Twisted Citron Distress Inks.

I adhered the panel onto a Fake Tan cardbase. As a finishin touch, I added some highlights to the images, using a white gelly roll pen.

I just love Halloween!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten