maandag 16 september 2019

SO THANKFUL THAT WE'RE FRIENDS (1)

I just love the fall and all the colors it brings us. I used that on this fall themed friendship card, that I made with the Tree Before 'n After stamp set and Spooky Village stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I used Distress Oxide Inks: Abandoned Coral and Spiced Marmalade. I die cut the Grassy Border from Sticky Note cardstock and ink blended with Fossilized Amber Distress Ink. I used on of the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders for the hill. I die cut it from Apricot cardstock and ink blended it with Tattered Rose Distress Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Trees: E51 - E53 - E55/ YR21 - Y38/ R22 - R35/ YR31 - Y26
House: R22 - R35/ YR31 - Y26/ W0 - W3/ Y11 - Y17
Pumpkins: YR16 - YT68/ G43 - G46/ E51 - E57


I die cut and fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment (from the Jump for Joy stamp set) in Cranberry Ink and Versafine Onyx Black Ink.

I'm already so in the mood for fall!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten