zondag 21 april 2019

YOU'RE THE SWEETEST (5)

I don't use pattern paper a lot like I did on this love card. I used the Sweetest Flavor stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I took some Spring Fling paper and Really Rainbow Scallops paper. I used the Small Stitched Circle Stackables to die cut some circles from them. I layered them ontop a white circle, that I either die cut with the Scalloped Circle Stackables or the Zig Zag Circle Stackables dies.

The background will be white, but I wanted to add a little color using Distress Inks. I used Peacock Feathers Distress ink for this. Just really soft.


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of Black Licorice cardstock. I used Lawn Fawn white embossing powder for this.

I stamped the ice cream and the cherry and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Ice cream: R01 - R22 - R35/ E31 - E35
Cherry: R46 - R59

I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I was missing something, so I also die cut some hearts, with the Hearts dies. I did this from Mermaid cardstock and Guava cardstock. I ink blended the Mermaid hearts with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and the Guava hearts with Abandoned Coral Distress Ink.


As a finishing touch, I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops, in the color Autumn Red. I adhered the panel onto a Mermaid cardbase.

Fun to try another style for a change.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten