maandag 1 april 2019

YOU'RE THE AVOCADO TO MY TOAST (2)

The Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog has a new challenge online. This time the theme is: Fun with Food. I used the Let's Toast stamp set for this clean and simple friendship/ love card.


I started by die cutting a piece of Spiffy Speckles pattern paper with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I added this piece onto a a piece of Chocolate Bar cardstock, that is slightly larger.

I stamped the avocado image five times and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Avocado: YG11 - YG13/ BG93 - BG96/ E15 - E18


I die cut the avocado images and adhered them onto the Spiffy Speckles background. I stamped the sentiment and adhered the panel onto a piece of Really Rainbow Scallops paper. I added the entire panel onto a Chocolate Bar cardbase.

As a finishing touch, I added some highlights to the core of the avocados, using a white gelly roll pen.


Please make sure you check out our new challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten