woensdag 3 april 2019

GET WELL SOON (1)

For this get well card, I used the Get Well Before 'n After stamp set, together with the You Are Sublime set and Open Me set. All products are by Lawn Fawn.


For the background, I wanted a darker blue. I used Blue Jay cardstock and ink blended the top with Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot Distress Inks. I die cut a hill, using the Stithced Hisllide Borders. I used Vanilla Malt cardstock and Ground Espresso Distress Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Sign: E15 - E18
Whale; W0 - W2 - W3 - W5/ R17 - R46/ B00 - 0/ BG15 - BG18
Fish: YR21 - Y38/ R17 - R46
Eal: BG15 - BG18/ YR21 - Y38
Plants: YG13 - G07/ R17 - R46


I die cut and fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment onto the sign image and added some highlights with a white gelly roll pen. I also applied some Nuvo Crystal Drops to the scene, creating bubbles. I used the color Pale Periwinkle.


I worked directly on the cardbase, which I don't do often. I prefer not to, but it seemed the best way for this card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten