dinsdag 9 april 2019

THERE'S ALWAYS ROOM FOR YOU UNDER MY UMBRELLA (1)

For this friendship card I used the Rain or Shine stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I wanted a white background. I added a circle that I die cut with the Small Stitched Circle Stackables from Lawn Fawn. I added hearts to the circle, die cutting it with the Polka Heart Backdrop: Landscape.

I used Oxide Inks for blending. I used Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch.


I stamped the image and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Skin: E00 - E11
Hair: E55 - E57
Umbrella: YR21 - Y38/ C3 - C5
Coat: RV10 - R83
Boots: B00 - B12


I fussy cut the image. I trimmed a piece of Ballet Slippers cardstock and stamped the sentiment onto this piece.

I assembled the card. It's a very simple card, but I love the color pallette.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten