maandag 15 april 2019

I'M STUCK ON YOU (4)

I created another Magic Picture Changer card, this time using the One in a Chameleon stamp set from Lawn Fawn, together with an oldie: Stuck On You.


I wanted the chameleon to change color in the Magic Picture Changer. I started by stamping the chameleon twice and coloring it with Copic Markers. I also stamped some additional images that I will add to the card later, using the Open Me stamp set. Here are the colors I used:
Chameleon: YG11 - YG13/ G43 - G46/ YR21 - Y38/ YR15 - YR68
Background: B91 - B93 - B95
Sign: E41 - E43 - E47
Birds: R22 - R35/ YR21 - Y38

I die cut the Open Me images, using my Cuttlebug.


I die cut the elements for the Magic Picture Changer. For the front piece, I used Moonstone cardstock. To make it match the backgroung in the Magic Picture Changer, I ink blended the Moonstone cardstock with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink.

I used the Stitched Hillside Borders. I die cut two hills, one from Sticky Note cardstock and Sunflower cardstock. I used Fossilized Amber and Wild Honey Distress Ink to blend. For the pull tab, I also used Sticky Note and Sunflower cardstock, but also Black Licorice cardstock.


To set the scene, I also stamped some cacti, from the Stuck On Me stamp set. I used three Lawn Fawn inks for this: Celery Stick Ink, Freshly Cut Grass In and Noble Fir Ink.

I assembled the Magic Picture Changer and the card and added everything to a Fake Tan cardbase.


It's really fun how versatile this die set is. I can't get enough of this die.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten