zondag 20 januari 2019

YOU ARE MERMAZING (1)

Mermaids are really popular and I really love coloring mermaid images. I recently got the Mermazing stamp set from My Favorite Thigns and I created this friendship card with this set.


For the background I used a stencil that is perfect for mermaid cards: the Cascading Scallops stencil from My Favorite Things. I used Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio Distress Inks for blending I used a light hand, because I didn't want the colors to be too bold and bright.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used;
Mermaid: E000 - E11/ Y21 - YR21/ R22 - R35/ BG15 - BG18/ YG41 - G02
Turtle: YG11 - YG13/ BG93 - BG96/ E08 - E18
Fish: YR04 - YR07/ W2 - 0
Shells: R22 - R35/ YR02 - R01/ YG41 - G02


I fussy cut the images. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto a white strip of cardstock, using gold embossing powder from Ranger.

I stamped some fish onto the background, using Hippo Ink.

I assembled the card, adhered the panel onto a Peacock cardbase and added some Nuvo Crystal Drops in the colors Caribbean Blue and Buttermilk.


I added some highlights to some images, using a white gelly roll pen, as a finishing touch.

Lots of card ideas for this beautiful stamp set.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten