zaterdag 19 januari 2019

HOPPY BIRTHDAY (3)

I created a pull tab card, using the Some Bunny stamp set together with the Toadally Awesome stamp set, from Lawn Fawn. To create the pull tab, I used the Let's Toast Pull Tab Add-On.


I started with the pull tab elements and all the pieces for the scene. I used the Meadow Borders and the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. I ink blended the pieces with Distress Inks. For the sky I used Salty Ocean, for the grass Mowed Lawn and for the water I used Mermaid Lagoon.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunnies: W0 - W3 - 0/ RV10 - R83
Frogs: G43 - G46/ Y11 - Y08
Cake: E53 - E55/ YG11 - YG13/ YR04 - YR07
Carrots: YG11 - YG13/ YR04 - YR07
Log: E15 - E18 - E29
Cat tails: BG93 - BG96/ E15 - E18
Watering can: R14 - R29
Lily + lily pad: YG13 - YG11/ RV10 - R83
Dragonfly: RV10 - R83


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. First the pull tab and then the rest. I adhered the panel onto a Fake Tan cardbase. The pull tab I die cut from Cilantro cardstock and Mermaid cardstock. I also added some dots and highlights to the images, with a white gelly roll pen.


I'm loving this pull tab die. Once you get the hang of it, it's super easy!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten