zaterdag 12 januari 2019

HOORAY! IT'S YOUR DAY (1)

For this birthday card, I used the Yippee stamp set from Waffle Flower. A set that will put a smile on anyone's face!


I created the scene elements first. I used the Grassy Hillside Borders and die cut three borders. I used Mowed Lawn Distress Ink to blend them. For the sky, I used Abandoned Coral and Wild Honey Distress Inks.


I stamped five of the children and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Skins: E000 - E11/ E71 - E77/ E53 - E55
Hair: W5 - W7/ E08 - E18/ E71 - E77/ YR21 - YR23
Clothes: R14 - R29/ YR21 - Y38/ RV10 - R83/ B91 - B95/ YG11 - YG13


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentimend and added some dots and highlights with a white gelly roll pen.


I have a lot of ideas left for this stamp set. I love thes cute kid images!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten