zaterdag 12 januari 2019

WE WERE CUT OUT TO BE FRIENDS (1)

I used the Crafty Turnabout stamp set from Concord & 9th for this simple friendship card.


I prepped my stamp and cardstock and stamped the Crafty Turnabout four times, with each time flipping the paper a quarter way to the right. I used four Lawn Fawn ink colors: Peacock Ink, Bubblegum Ink, Manatee Ink and Butter Ink.


For the sentiment I took a piece of Narwhal cardstock and stamped the sentiment. One part in Versafine Onyx Black Ink and the other part I heat embossed with white embossing powder from Ranger.

I added the sentiment block onto the panel with foam tape. I added the panel onto a Peacock cardbase.


It's a super quick way to create a fun crafty themed card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten