zondag 6 januari 2019

CRAFTY HAUL (30)

I took serious advantage of the new year's sale and I had some gift cards, so I got a lot of new craft supplies.



I got this fun and cheery stamp set from Waffle Flower, called Yippee. It has some cute cheering kids, a banner and some festive accessories. You can also use the sentiments for the banner.

From Lawn Fawn I got the Let's Toast stamp set and the coordinating die set. I also got a die set that goes with this stamp set: the Let's Toast Pull Tab Add-On die. You can create an interactive element to the card. For instance you can make the toast come out of the toaster. Check the video HERE for ways to use this die. Can't wait to get started on a pull tab card.

I'm not a coffee lover, I'm more a tea kinda girl. But this stamp set by My Favorite Things was too cute to pass up. It's called Friends at First Sip and it's perfect for friendship cards. I love these images.

Lawn Fawn came out with a new backdrop die, the Polka Heart Backdrop. It comes in landscape and portrait. I got the landscape version. Maybe I will get the portrait version too one day.

Concord & 9th has a few turnabout stamp sets out now, but this is my first: the Crafty Turnabout stamp set. It is filled with fun crafty images. You stamp it, turn your paper one quarter and stamp again. You do this four times. Each time you can stamp in a different color to create a fun and colorful, crafty background. Looks like so much fun!

The Grassy Hillside Borders and the Simple Grassy Hillsides are both die set that need to be in everyone's stash. I've been wanting them for so long. And since I had some gift cards to spend at the Lawn Fawn shop, I decided to finally get them. They work with the Stitched Hillside Borders and Simple Stitched Hillsides.

You just gotta love mermaids. I got the Mermazing stamp set from My Favorite Things because it was on sale. I do have a mermaid set from Lawn Fawn, but the MFT images are much bigger and I really wanted some larger mermaid stamps. And I love creating ocean themed scenes.

This new mini set from Lawn Fawn, I Love You (calyptus), is just too adorable. That koala is very cute and I love that sentiment!!!

The second line border die I got from Lawn Fawn: the Sending Hugs Line Border. I really love adding die cut words to my cards, and this line border will work perfectly on love cards, friendship cards, encouragement cards, get well cards, mother's or father's day cards. So it's very versatile!

The last stamp set I got is the Books and Coffee stamp set from Waffle Flower. It had a great price point, so I didn't think twice about getting this one. Such cute images and also great to combine with the Little Painters set from Waffle Flower.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten