maandag 21 januari 2019

OH HAPPY DAY (4)

There is a new Lawn Fawnatics challenge and you can join us! This time the theme is: Lots of love! I decided to use the avocado image from Let's Toast, together with some images from Bicycle Built For You. All from Lawn Fawn.


I took a piece of Sunflower cardstock and prepped my cardbase. I die cut a piece of white cardstock with the Polka Hearts Backdrop: Landscape die. I adhered it to the cardbase.

I stamped my images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Avocados: YG11 - YG13/ G05 - G17/ E18 - E15
Small banner: R22 - R35/ W5 - W7
Large banner: R22 - R35
Veil: C0 - C3 - 0/ Y11 - Y08/ R22 - R35/ BG15 - BG18
Top hat: W5 - W7/ Y11 - Y08
Balloons: BG15 - BG18/ Y11 - Y08. R22 - R35


I die cut all the images with my Cuttlebug and assembled the card. Inside the little banner I stamped 'Bon Voyage' (from Bicycle Cuilt for you) and for the large banner I used a sentiment from the Gingham Backdrops stamp set.

I added some highlight and dots to the images to finish it off.


Please make sure you check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics blog and maybe you can join us!



Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten