maandag 20 augustus 2018

YOU'RE THE SWEETEST (5)

For the new Lawn Fawnatcis Challenge, we got the theme "Coffee, Tea & Treats". And the first thing I thought of was the I Scream, You Scream die set. So I used this set for my love themed card.


For the background I used the Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot die, which I die cut from white cardstock and added to a Sunflower cardbase.

I used several Lawn Fawn cardstocks for the ice cream images. Here are the colors I used: Ballet Slippers, Sticky Note, Paper Bag, Chocolate Bar, Chili Pepper, Noble Fir and Black Licorice.


I stamped a banner from Bannertastic and used Ballet Slippers Ink together with Wild Rose Ink for this. The sentiment is from Sweet Friends.

I assembled the card and added some highlights onto the die cut images, with a white gelly roll pen.


Please make sure to check out the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for this cool challenge and maybe you can join us.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten