dinsdag 21 augustus 2018

HAPPY HALLOWEEN (8)

For this Halloween card, I combined the Happy Howloween stamp set with the Toadally Awesome set. They are both from Lawn Fawn.


For the scene elements I used some Lawn Fawn dies: Bayou Backdrop, Simple Stitched Hillside Borders and Meadow Borders.I used Distress Inks for blending. For the sky I used Cracked Pistachio, for the water Salty Ocean, the sandy hill was blended with Brished Corduroy and for the grass I used Twisted Citron.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Dogs: E08 - E18
Frogs: YG11 - YG06/ Y11 - Y08
Log: E55 - E53
Superhero costume: R14 - R17
Mummy costume + bone: C0 - C3
Witch costume: BV13 - BV17/ Y11 - Y08
Fairy costume: Y11 - Y08/ R14 - R17
Pumpkins: YG06 - G07/ YR04 - YR07
Lilly pads: YG06 - G07
Lillies: R81 - R83
Cat tails: E55 - E57


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I adhered the panel onto a Cilantro cardbase and added some highlights and dots to the images with a white gelly roll pen.


I'm really havin a lot of fun with these Halloween scenes and can't wait to combine more sets together.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten